Tuesday, 10 April 2012
Stir Fried Celery
This is the most basic way I cook celery. Celery, garlic, chilli padi and carrots. Quick stir fry for a simple meal. Sometime, I add mushrooms, prawns, or scallops.
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
1/2 carrot (sliced thinly)
1 tablespoon of soya sauce
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1 tablespoon of cooking oil
4 chili padi (deseeded and chopped)
1. Heat the wok until the wok is really hot.
2. Add a tablespoon of cooking oil. Sauté the garlic and chili padi.
3. Quickly throw in the carrots and fry for few seconds.
4. Add the celery and stir fried for 2 minutes.
5. Drizzle the soya sauce.
6. Add the oyster sauce and continue to cook for few minutes. Serve with rice.