Tuesday, 17 April 2012
Pan Fried Prawns
This is one of the easiest way to cook prawns with little ingredients. So simple yet tasty! :)
2 cloves of garlic (lightly bruised)
16 medium prawns (marinate with salt)
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of cooking oil
Spring onion (optional)
1. Marinade the prawns with salt for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat the pan with high fire. Add the cooking oil.
3. Sauté the garlic and add in the prawns. Do not stack the prawns!
4. Cook the prawns for 2 minutes and flip to another side.
5. Let the juice dry up and the pan will get really dry. Off the fire once the prawns start to turn brown and crisp.
6. Serve and garnish.