Tuesday, 17 April 2012
Easy Macaroni Chicken Soup
Sometime during the weekends, I will prepare this kind of 1 dish meal for lunch. It's easy and quick, especially good for lazy people like myself. Hahaha!!!
1 Quartered tomato
1 stalk celery (sliced)
1/4 onions (chopped)
8 slices carrots
2 shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
1 handful of shimeji mushrooms
A dash of coarse black pepper
1 stalk Chili padi (optional) (chopped)
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat the olive oil in a pot.
2. Sauté the onions. Add the celery, tomato & carrots and stir fry.
3. Pour in the chicken soup.
4. Once boil, add the macaroni. Cook for 10 ~ 15 minutes.
5. Add the mushrooms and chili. Cook for few minutes. Add salt as desired.
6. Turn off the heat. Sprinkle the black pepper.
You may add shredded chicken or pork balls.