Tuesday 10 April 2012

Poppy's Breakfast



I always like English Breakfast. Sometime during the weekends, I will make myself this type of breakfast with a cup of coffee. Bacons, hams and eggs are my favorite! Yummy!!!

Serve 1

Ingredients:
2 eggs
2 picnic ham
1 bacon

For the salad:
4 butter head lettuce leaves
6 slices of tomatoes
6 slices of cucumber
2 tablespoons of kennel corns (cooked)

Methods:

1. Heat a non stick pan. I'm using Happycall pan.

2. Firstly, cook the bacon to your preference.

3. Place the lettuces on the plate. Next, place the tomatoes and cucumbers. Sprinkle the corn on top of the salad.

4. Remove the bacon and start to cook the ham for a minute. Flip the ham and cook for another minute.

5. Remove the ham. Place both bacon and ham on the plate.

6. Lastly, break two eggs into the pan. Sunny side up to your preference.

7. Serve with salt and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment