Tuesday, 10 April 2012
Happycall Pan Stir Fried Mix Vegetables
My first time using Happy Call Pan to stir fry vegetables. Hmmm... I think I still prefer to use wok for stir frying vegetables! Hehehe!!! Easier to control the crunchiness of vegetables. I tend to overcook the vegetables by using HCP.
Snow peas (1 handful)
1/4 carrot (sliced)
2 cloves garlic (lightly bruised)
3 slices ginger
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tsp soya sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
Drops of oil to blanch the vegetables
3 tbsp water
1. Blanch the cauliflower and carrot in boiling water with few drops of oil in it. Blanch for 2 minutes.
2. Add the broccoli and blanch for 1 minute.
3. Add the snow peas and blanch for 20 seconds. Turn off the heat.
4. Drain the water and place the vegetable into cold water immediately. Drain and put aside.
5. Heat the oil with high fire. Sauté the ginger and garlic.
6. Add the vegetables and stir fry quickly.
7. Add the soya sauce and oyster sauce. Sprinkle the water and continue to stir fry quickly.
8. Turn off the heat. Serve with rice.