My son loves prawns! Be it Sambal Prawns, Cereal Prawns, or whatever, he loves them. If possible, I guess he could eat them everyday! But of course too much of prawns cause high cholesterol. It is quite often we cook prawns at home. I think it's a weekly affair. It's no surprise that we cook 50 prawns for dinner. And of course, definitely no leftovers! Black peppered prawns is our all time favorite. Well, I'm using store bought black pepper sauce. Of course, you can make your own black pepper sauce. Hmmm, store bought is more convenient for me! Hahaha!!!
In this recipe I'm using frozen prawns.
1 pack of frozen prawns (50)
1 small onion (cubed)
1 chili (deseeded and cubed)
1 clove garlic (minced finely)
5 tbsp black pepper sauce
1 tbsp oil
Pinch of salt
1. Heat the oil with high heat.
2. Sauté the onions.
3. Toss in the garlic and sauté.
4. Add the prawns and stir fry until the prawns starts turn pink.
5. Add the black pepper sauce, red chilli and water. Stir fry for a minute.
6. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and turn off the heat.
7. Garnish with coriander.