1/2 of cabbage (cut into bite sizes)
150g pork tenderloin (slices thinly)
1 bundle Tang Hoon (soak till soften)
2 garlic (minced finely)
4 pcs ginger
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1/3 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp cooking oil
1. Marinate the pork with light soy sauce and sesame oil for 30 minutes.
2. Heat a tbsp of cooking oil in the wok. Saute the pork.
3. Push the pork to the side of the wok. Sauté the ginger and garlic. Add a little oil if there's not much oil left.
4. Toss in the cabbage and stir fry for a minute.
5. Add the Tang Hoon and mix well.
6. Add the oyster sauce and water. Continue to cook till the sauce almost dry up. Add a little sea salt if too bland.