1 packet of thin French Beans (ends trimmed)
150g minced pork (marinate with 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1/2 oyster sauce)
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 clove garlic (minced finely)
1 tsp cooking oil
Cooking oil for frying
1. Heat some oil in the wok to fry the French beans till they are slightly wrinkled. Remove and set aside. Remove the oil.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in the wok and sauté the garlic.
3. Add the minced pork and sauté for a minute.
4. Drizzle the dark soy sauce and continue to cook till the sauce dries up.
5. Add the French beans and stir well with minced pork... Sprinkle the sea salt and stir well.