Another cooling stuff for my son to reduce the heat in his body. This soup is easy to make. Healthy and nice soup to have with the hot weather like now.
2 bundles of Watercress (separate the stems and leaves, washed)
12 red dates
1 tbsp wolf berries
2 chicken bones
3 litres water
1. Scald the chicken bones with hot water. Drain and set aside.
2. Boil 3 litres of water in a big pot.
3. Once the water starts to boil rapidly, add the chicken bones and red dates into the pot. Boil for 10 minutes.
4. Add the stems of Watercress. Simmer for 40 minutes.
5. Add the leaves and wolfberries. Continue to simmer for another 20 minutes.
6. Add salt and stir well.