Vegetables Curry to go with Nasi Lemak... Comfort food for a rainy day like today...
6 tbsp Earthern Pot Vegetables Curry Powder
8 shallots (minced finely)
8 cloves garlic (minced finely)
1 cabbage (chopped into big pieces)
2 carrots (chopped into big chunks)
8 stalks long beans (snapped into 5cm length)
2 potatoes (chopped into bite sizes)
6 tofu puff
2 tbsp oil
250 litres coconut milk
1 tsp sambal chilli paste
1.2-1.5 litres hot water
1. Heat the oil in a big pot. Sauté the shallots and garlic.
2. Add the cabbages, carrots, long beans and potatoes. Stir fry.
3. Add the curry powder and stir with a wooden spoon.
4. Add the hot water water and stir well.
5. Cook for about 15 minutes with high heat. Add the tofu puffs and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Add the sambal chilli paste and salt. Stir well.
7. Lastly add in the coconut milk and stir well. Once the curry starts to boil rapidly, turn off the heat.