Sunday 15 July 2012

Green Bean Soup



Green bean soup is a 'cooling' dessert. During the weekend, I brought my son to the Chinese physician as he injured his foot. The Chinese physician said that my son is 'heaty'. I don't know how she knows by seeing my son's tongue! Hahaha... So I intend to make some cooling stuff for my dear son!

He doesn't like green bean so I filtered the beans and just gave him the liquid. He still doesn't like the drink... But I forced him to drink! Hahaha

Ingredients:

250g Green Beans (washed)
100g Pearl Sago
6 pandan leaves (tie 3 into a knot. Make 2 knots)
Rock sugar
2 litres Water

Methods:

1. Boil the water in a pot.

2. Once the water starts to boil rapidly, put in the pandan leaves and green beans. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for 40 minutes

3. Put in the pearl sago and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes.

4. Remove the leaves and add the rock sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment