1 bundle of long beans (ends trimmed and snapped into 5cm length)
1 handful of dried shrimps (washed)
2 chilli padi (chopped)
2 tbsp sambal chilli (store bought or homemade)
1. Blend the dried shrimps, garlic, shallots and chilli padi together.
2. Deep fry the long beans for few minutes till they look slightly wrinkled. Drain and set aside.
3. Remove the oil for deep frying and leave about 3 tbsp oil in the wok.
4. Sauté the dried shrimps, garlic, shallots and chilli padi till fragrant.
5. Add the sambal chilli and continue to stir fry for a while.
6. Add the long beans and mix well with the chilli paste.
7. Add the water and let it simmer for a minute. Turn the heat off.