Quick and simple Yong Tau Foo soup and stir fry vegetables to serve with rice for dinner today.
Assorted Yong Tau Foo
10 Fish balls
10 slices ginger
2 litres water
4 tbsp ikan bilis powder
1 tbsp cooking oil
1. Heat the oil in a pot. Sauté the ginger until fragrant.
2. Add the water into the pot and let it boil.
3. Once the water boils, sprinkle the ikan bilis powder. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Put in the Yong Tau Foo and fish balls into the soup. Cook for few minutes.
5. Add some salt and stir. Turn off the heat.
May add some leafy vegetables too.