It's instant noodles night today... Usually we eat out during weekdays because by the time I reach home from work, it's pretty late. We always have a few brands of instant noodles at home. One of them is Myojo Abalone Chicken Instant Noodles. Most of the time I will include eggs, vegetables or mushrooms into the noodles. I hate having instant noodles only... Taste a bit funny! I will raid my fridge for leftover ingredients and toss them into the noodles. I love the sweetness of the soup seeping from the vegetables.
1 pack of Myojo abalone chicken Instant noodles.
1 handful of broccoli
1 handful of cauliflower
12 sliced carrots
1 tomato (quartered)
1 chili padi (deseeded and chopped)
Few drops of sesame oil
Dash of black pepper
1. Put water to boil in the pot.
2. Toss in the tomatoes, cauliflower, chili and carrots. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the Myojo seasoning and noodles. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add the broccoli and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Add the sesame oil and turn off the fire.
6. Sprinkle with black pepper.