The first time I made with HappyCall Pan. Today i used Tefal non stick pan. I guess as long as using non stick pans, the result should be the same. Actually the original recipe required shallot oil. But both time I only used cooking oil instead because ran out of shallots. But it was still yummy!
Mainly adapted from Cuisine Paradise.
Ingredients for the dough:
1 rice bowl of glutinous rice flour
3/4 rice bowl of water
1/2 tsp of sugar
(add the sugar into the flour. Slowly add the water into the flour and stir slowly until smooth texture)
1 tbsp of cooking or shallot oil
Peanuts powder with sugar added
(using Happycall pan or any non stick pan)
1. Heat the oil in the pan. Reduce the heat.
2. Pour in the flour mixture and stir slowly.
3. When the mixture starts to turn into a dough, cook it for another 1 or 2 minutes. Then flip to another side till become transparent. Make sure the inside are cooked as well. Remove the dough and place it on an oiled plate (this is to prevent the dough to stick and leave clumps on the plate).
4. Use the kitchen towel to remove the oil in the pan. Then toast the peanut powder with small fire for a minute. Off the fire.
5. Toss the dough with the peanut powder. Then cut them into bite sizes. After cutting, toss the dough with the grounded peanuts again making sure all are evenly coated.