Saturday, 5 May 2012
Cabbage Tofu Soup (高丽菜豆腐汤)
Do not have much time to prepare dinner? Want to make a soup quickly? Try this Cabbage Tofu Soup then! It's quick and healthy.
1 head cabbage (cut into bite sizes)
1 carrot (chopped into bite sizes)
1 box soft tofu (cut into bite sizes)
10 slices ginger
6 tsp dried shrimp powder
1 tbsp cooking oil
2 litres water
1. Heat the oil in a big pot. Sauté the ginger till fragrance.
2. Put in the cabbage and carrots. Stir fry for a minute.
3. Sprinkle the dried shrimp powder and stir fry.
4. Pour in the water and let it boil.
5. Once starting to boil rapidly, turn the heat down and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes of simmering, turn the heat high and add the salt as desired.
7. Put in the tofu and fishballs. When the fishballs float on the surface, turn off the heat.