Monday, 7 May 2012
Macaroni With Shredded Roasted Duck And Vegetables
Have some leftover roasted duck or chicken in the fridge? How about whipping up a nice hot bowl of macaroni with roasted duck or chicken? I had this for supper on Saturday night. I didn't want to cook instant noodles... And WOW!!! The roasted duck added much flavour into the soup! I definitely will make this again!
Macaroni for 2 pax (about 2 handful for a pax)
1 knorr chicken cube
800ml or more water
1/3 Carrot (diced)
Flowering Choy Sum
Shredded roasted duck
Coarse black pepper
1. Boil the water in a pot.
2. Once the water starts to boil, put in the chicken cube. Stir and let it dissolve.
3. Toss in the macaroni and carrots. Cook for about 10-15 minutes. The water should have reduced by half. Add more water as desired.
4. Add the shredded duck and continue to cook for another few minutes.
5. Add the leafy vegetables and cook for few seconds.. Turn off the heat.
6. Sprinkle with coarse black pepper.