1 packet French Beans (ends trimmed and snapped into 5cm length)
1 firm beancurd (cut into bite sizes)
1 fish cake
2 cloves garlic (minced finely)
2 tbsp dried shrimps (washed, soaked for 10 minutes. Drain)
Oil for deep frying
1 tbsp cooking oil
1. Deep fry the beancurd and fish cake till golden and crisp.
2. Deep fry the French Beans till they are slightly wrinkled.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in the wok. Sauté the garlic and dried shrimps.
4. Toss in the vegetables, beancurd and fish cake. Sprinkle some water and stir fry.
5. Add some sea salt and mix well.