1 tofu (cut into big pieces)
1 handful cauliflower
1 handful broccoli
5 button mushrooms (sliced)
6 shiitake mushrooms
8 snow peas (ends trimmed)
1/3 carrot (sliced)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
200ml chicken stock
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp corn flour mixed with 2 tbsp water
1 tbsp cooking oil
Oil for deep frying
1. Blanch the cauliflower and carrots for 5 minutes. Add in the broccoli and blanch for a minute. Drain and soak the vegetables in a bowl of cold water. Drain and set aside.
2. Deep fry the tofu until golden and crispy. Set aside.
3. Heat the claypot. Add oil and sauté the garlic.
4. Add the mushrooms and stir fry quickly. Add a little chicken stock.
5. Toss in the snow peas and continue to stir fry.
6. Pour in the remaining chicken stock and oyster sauce.
7. Use the corn flour with water to thicken the sauce.
8. Add the cauliflower, carrots, broccoli and tofu.
9. Stir well and turn off the heat.