Sunday, 24 March 2013
Stir Fry Minced Chicken With Potatoes And Capsicums
200g minced chicken (marinate with 1 tbsp light soy sauce and 1 tbsp dark soy sauce)
1/2 yellow capsicum (cut into cubes)
1/2 orange capsicum (cut into cubes)
2 small potatoes (cubed)
1 onion (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1. Heat a tbsp cooking oil in a non stick pan and cook the potatoes. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in the non stick pan. Sauté the onion and garlic.
3. Add the minced meat and cook for few minutes.
4. Add the capsicums and potatoes.
5. Drizzle the light and dark soy sauce. Cook until the sauce starts to dry up.
Serve with rice.