Another vegetables dish! First try with tang hoon. Not bad but still got rooms for improvement! :p
1/4 Chinese white cabbage (cut into smaller pieces) stems separate
8 snow peas (halved)
3 pieces black fungus (soaked, soften and sliced thinly)
3 dried mushrooms (soaked, soften and sliced thinly)
1 knot Tang Hoon (soaked and soften)
5 slices ginger (julienned)
1 clove garlic (minced)
200ml or more chicken stock
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tap cooking wine
1. Heat the oil in a wok. Saute the ginger and garlic.
2. Toss in the stems of the cabbage and stir fry for a minute.
3. Add the dried mushrooms and black fungus and cook until the stems are soften and slight transparent.
4. Toss in the remaining cabbage leaves and snow peas. Stir fry for a minute.
5. Add the chicken stock, oyster sauce and cooking wine.
6. Lastly, add the tang hoon and mix well with the vegetables and sauce. Turn off the heat.