This is a light and simple dish that can whip up easily. As Yifon Assorted Mushroom is a little brand to go with tofu, so I added some oyster sauce.
1 box of soft tofu
1 bottle of Yifon Assorted Mushrooms
1 clove garlic (minced finely)
1 tsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp yellow bell pepper
1 tsp cooking oil
Coarse Black Pepper
1. Cut the tofu into 10 square pieces.
2. Steam the tofu for 10 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in the wok.
4. Saute the garlic and pour in the Yifon Assorted Mushroom.
5. Add the bell pepper and cook for 1 minute. Add the oyster sauce and mix well.
6. After steaming the tofu, drain the water away from the tofu.
7. Pour the mushrooms and sauce onto the tofu.
8. Sprinkle spring onions and black pepper.