Sunday 17 June 2012

Stir Fry Kiam Chye With Pork



I cooked this dish to go with porridge few weeks ago... Geez! I was lazy that why took so long to post this...

Well, I must say this is a very nice and comfort dish to go with porridge. I think the whole plate of kiam chye went into my tummy! Hahaha

Ingredients:

200-300g Kiam Chye
150g pork belly (sliced thinly)
2 cloves garlic (lightly crushed)
1 tbsp cooking oil
1/2 tsp sugar

Methods:

1. Soak the kiam chye with water for 30 minutes. Change the water in between. Drain and raise.

2. Heat the oil in the wok.

3. Sauté the pork until cooked. Move the pork to the side of the wok.

4. Sauté the garlic till fragrance.

5. Toss in the kiam chye and mix well with the pork.

6. Sprinkle the sugar and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes.

Sprinkle some water if too dry when stir frying.


No comments:

Post a Comment