Tuesday, 18 September 2012
Stir Fry Little Kailan With Pork And Mushrooms
1 box of Little Kailan
100g pork tenderloin (sliced)
2 dried mushrooms (soaked till soften, sliced)
3 slices ginger (julienned)
2 garlic (lightly crushed)
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp cooking wine
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp cooking oil
3 tbsp water
1. Marinate the pork with light soy sauce and cooking wine for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in the frying pan. Sauté the pork. Push the pork to the side of the pan.
3. Sauté the ginger and garlic till fragrant.
4. Toss in the mushrooms and stir fry.
5. Add the Little Kailan and drizzle 3 tbsp of water. Add the oyster sauce. Stir fry until the vegetables turn darker greener. DO NOT OVERCOOK.