Tuesday, 18 September 2012
Steamed Chicken With Mushrooms And Black Fungus
8 mid joint wings
4 dried mushrooms (soaked till soften, sliced)
1 black fungus (soaked till soften and expand, sliced)
4 red dates (halved)
1 tbsp wolfberries
4 slices ginger (julienned)
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp cooking wine
1 tbsp sesame oil
4 tbsp water
1. Put the chicken, mushrooms, black fungus, ginger into a bowl.
2. Add the light soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine and sesame oil into the bowl. Mix well. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Add 4 tbsp of water into the marinated chicken. Mix well.
4. Place the chicken wings on a steam plate. Place the remaining ingredients on the top of the chicken wings. Sprinkle the red dates and wolfberries.
5. Steam the chicken for about 20 - 30 minutes.
Garnish with some spring onions or coriander.