Thursday, 13 September 2012
18 prawns (deveined)
1 onion (cubed)
2 garlic (minced)
3 tbsp curry powder
2 or 3 tbsp coconut milk
2 tbsp cooking oil
1. Heat the oil in the wok. Sauté the onions.
2. Add the garlic and continue to sauté.
3. Toss in the prawns and stir fry quickly.
4. Add the curry powder and mix well. Add the water and stir fry.
5. By now, the prawns should have turned pink (cooked).
6. Add the coconut milk and mix evenly. You may add more coconut milk as desired.
7. Turn the heat off.