1 whole Sea Bass (washed and cleaned)
5 cloves garlic ( minced finely)
2 thumb size ginger (julienned)
2 tbsp tau cheo (minced finely)
3 stalks spring onion (julienned)
2 chilli padi (chopped)
1 tbsp cooking oil
1. Place the fish on the steaming plate.
2. Heat the oil in the wok. Turn the heat down and sauté the ginger till brown. Remove the ginger and sauté the garlic till golden brown. Remove the garlic and set aside with the ginger.
3. Sauté the chilli padi with the remaining oil in the wok. Pour in the tau cheo and stir quickly. Add the water.
4. Cook the sauce for a minute. Remove and set aside. Let the sauce cool.
5. Pour the sauce on the fish. Steam the fish for 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with the spring onions, fried ginger and garlic.