1 box of Tofu (cut into squares and steamed for 3 minutes. Drain the liquid)
150g minced pork
8 dried mushrooms (cubed)
2 cloves garlic (minced finely)
2 tbsp thick dark soy sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp cooking oil
500ml or more water
1. Heat the cooking oil in a non stick wok. Saute the garlic.
2. Add the minced pork into the wok. Cook for a minute. Add the mushrooms and continue to cook for a minute.
3. Drizzle the soy sauces and cook for a minute. Pour in the water and let it cook.
4. Turn the heat down and braise for Aries least an hour. The sauce should be greatly reduced.
5. Arrange the Tofu pieces on the plate. Ladle the minced meat sauce onto the Tofu.
May add some starch water to thicken the sauce.