1 Firm Beancurd (cut into bite sizes)
200g pork tenderloin (sliced)
1 small yellow capsicum (cut into squares)
1 small green capsicum (cut into squares)
1/2 carrot (sliced)
2 tbsp taucheo
1 tsp sugar
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tbsp cooking oil
Oil for frying
1. Heat some oil in a non stick pan. When the oil is hot, add the Beancurd. Fry till golden and crispy. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non stick pan. Saute the garlic.
3. Add the pork and stir fry.
4. Add the carrots and capsicums. Stir fry for a minute.
5. Add the beancurd and mix well.
6. Add the taucheo and sugar. Stir well.
7. Add some water and cook for a minute. Turn the heat off.